The Complete Coronation Procession Collection
Own the COMPLETE Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Procession Silver 50p Coin Bar Collection
2023 marked 70 years since the Coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
But with King Charles III’s Coronation falling in the same year, this historic 70th anniversary has been overlooked by collectors.
Today you can own the COMPLETE Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Procession Silver 50p Coin Bar Collection. The most knowledgeable collectors have already secured these historic 50ps coins and here’s why:
- These are the FIRST AND ONLY British Isles coin being issued to mark Her Late Majesty’s Coronation 70th
- Your collection comprises TWELVE Silver Ingots - each struck to a rectangular shape despite carrying a fifty pence denomination – something that has only been done ONCE before.
- And each Coin Bar has been struck from Pure Silver to a pristine Proof finish
- And you can own it today for JUST £345 (+p&p).
It goes without saying that in years to come, many collectors will notice a gap in their collection where a coin commemorating the 70th anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II should be.
I’m expecting demand to be extremely high. But please note I have only been able to source a small number of COMPLETE Collections - so secure yours today to avoid missing out...
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Dimensions: 18.72mm x 10.5mm
- Weight: 2.5g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse: Colin Elgie
- Obverse: Glyn Davies portrait of King Charles III
We Also Recommend