John F. Kennedy Anniversary 3 Coin Type Set
2023 marks the 60th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's death, so collectors are eager to secure a lasting tribute.
And now, you can secure three scarce Kennedy Half Dollar coins in one complete collection! Here's why you need one:
- The JFK Half Dollars were issued by the United States Mint in honour of President John F. Kennedy following his assassination in 1963.
- Includes the first ever Kennedy Half Dollar from 1964 - the only Kennedy Half Dollar to be struck from 90% Silver
- Many of the original Silver Half Dollars have since been melted, so to own TWO is an extraordinary achievement
- Unique obverse featuring the President: a design based on the portrait prepared for Kennedy's presidential medal.
Considering the scarcity of these coins, there is only a limited number available for Westminster Collectors...
Click 'add to cart' to secure yours before it's too late!
**Please note packaging may vary**
- Coins: Kennedy Half Dollars
- Years: 1964, 1965 - 1970, 1971 - 2013
- Metal: 900/1000 Silver (1964) / 400/1000 Silver (1965-1970) / Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 12.5g, 11.5g, 11.34g
- Diameter: 30.6mm
We Also Recommend