Complete your Coronation Procession Collection
Complete your Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Procession Silver 50p Coin Bar Collection
***Please note this set is for owners of the Queen's 70th Coronation Silver Coin Bar in order to complete their collection. If you do not own this and want the full set, please click here.***
2023 marked 70 years since the Coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
But with King Charles III’s Coronation falling in the same year, this historic 70th anniversary has been overlooked by collectors.
It goes without saying that in years to come, many collectors will notice a gap in their collection where a coin commemorating the 70th anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II should be.
However, you are a step ahead of most collectors as you have already secured the Queen's 70th Coronation Silver Coin Bar. And now you have the chance to COMPLETE your Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Procession Silver 50p Coin Bar Collection. The most knowledgeable collectors have already secured this set and here’s why:
- These are the FIRST AND ONLY British Isles coin being issued to mark Her Late Majesty’s Coronation 70th
- Your collection comprises ELEVEN more Silver Ingots which perfectly compliment your Queen's 70th Coronation Silver Coin Bar - each have also been struck to a rectangular shape despite and carry the fifty pence denomination – something that has only been done ONCE before.
- And each Coin Bar has been struck from Pure Silver to a pristine Proof finish
- It comes in a bespoke pack with space to add your Queen's 70th Coronation Silver Coin Bar.
- And you can own it today for JUST £315 (+p&p).
I’m expecting demand to be extremely high. But please note I have only been able to source a small number of COMPLETE Collections - so secure yours today to avoid missing out...
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Dimensions: 18.72mm x 10.5mm
- Weight: 2.5g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse: Colin Elgie
- Obverse: Glyn Davies portrait of King Charles III
We Also Recommend