UK 2023 Six Decades of James Bond BU £5 Coin
The Royal Mint has issued a brand-new £5 coin featuring the iconic, world-famous fictional spy: James Bond.
As the first release in a 7-coin series dedicated to Bond, this £5 takes you back to where the 007 legacy began: the 1960s.
But, the first coin of any series is always the most important release - and it is the one everyone wants.
Here's why you need it for your collection:
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality, the reverse design replicates one of the most iconic scenes from You Only Live Twice
- Intricately minted on the reverse design is a detailed list of the James Bond films released in the 1960s – from Dr. No to On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- Housed in the official bespoke Royal Mint presentation pack, reflecting on James Bond’s first decade on the silver screen
- An officially licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Ltd and Danjaq
Secure yours today at the Royal Mint issue price of £14.50 (+p&p).
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28G
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Matt Dent and Christian Davies
We Also Recommend