UK 2023 Bull of Clarence BU £5 Coin
Celebrate the mighty Tudor dynasty with The Royal Mint’s new Bull of Clarence UK £5 coin.
Renowned for its representation of strength, power and wealth, the bull is one of the oldest animal symbols in the world. Sitting upon the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, the Bull of Clarence was used to reinforce King Henry VIII’s ancestral links to the House of York.
- Struck to the collector’s favourite specification – Brilliant Uncirculated quality – guaranteeing it will arrive free of the marks and scratches found on regular circulating coinage
- Imaginatively created alongside experts at Historic Royal Palaces
- Protectively sealed in a bespoke Royal Mint presentation pack
- Secure yours at The Royal Mint’s official issue price of JUST £14.50 (+p&p)
Click 'Add to Cart' to order yours now!
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: £5
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse:David Lawrence
We Also Recommend