UK 2023 Hogwarts School 50p BU Coin
Wands at the ready! Today you can order the fourth and final coin in the UK Harry Potter 50p series and secure your UK 2023 Hogwarts School 50p in an official BU Pack.
This is the second coin in the series to feature King Charles III's effigy, marking the end of the first dual-portrait collection...
- Celebrates 25 years since the publication of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Design based on Jim Kay's illustrations from the illustrated version of the book
- Coin includes a special lenticular feature — not seen on UK 50ps before
- Fully approved by Bloomsbury publishing and J.K. Rowling
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality and presented in an official Royal Mint BU pack with bespoke artwork
- This will be the second Harry Potter 50p to feature King Charles III's portrait on the obverse
Click 'Add to Cart' below to secure the Hogwarts School 50p BU Pack for The Royal Mint price of £11 (+p&p).
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 27.30mm
- Weight: 8g
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Martin Jennings
- Reverse: Ffion Gwillim
We Also Recommend