UK 2022 Silver Proof £5: First Official Portrait of King Charles III
A UK £5 has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II.
Importantly, this is also the first UK £5 to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s Longest Reigning Monarch.
The reverse features a design by John Bergdahl and The Royal Mint, with two new portraits of Queen Elizabeth II
- Struck from .925 Sterling Silver to a Proof Finish
- Comes presented in official Royal Mint Packaging with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Unusually this coin doesn’t have a set edition limit, however, it will only be available at the Mint until 31st December 2022
We Also Recommend