UK Silver Piedfort 50p: First Official Portrait of King Charles III
A UK 50p has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II. And today you can own it in superior Silver Piedfort Quality.
Importantly, this is also the first UK 50p to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s Longest Reigning Monarch
- The reverse features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, modelled by Cecil Thomas
- Secure yours in special Piedfort Quality. This means the coin has been struck from a double thickness .925 Sterling Silver blank – one of the most prestigious Royal Mint specifications
- Comes presented in official Royal Mint Packaging with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Unusually this coin doesn’t have a set edition limit, however, it will only be available at the Mint until 31st December 2022
We Also Recommend