UK 2022 50p BU Pack: First Official Portrait of King Charles III
** This is a pre-order item. **
A UK 50p has been authorised for release to honour the incredible life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II.
Importantly, this is also the first UK 50p to feature the new King Charles III portrait on the obverse.
- The FIRST UK coinage to feature King Charles III on the obverse, designed by renowned sculptor Martin Jennings and fully approved by His Majesty the King
- Released to honour the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the UK’s Longest Reigning Monarch
- The reverse features the 1953 Coronation Crown design by Edgar Fuller, modelled by Cecil Thomas
- This 50p will enter circulation in the UK, but you can secure yours today in superior Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Comes presented in official Royal Mint Packaging
- Only on sale at The Royal Mint until 31st December 2022
The Royal Mint has advised us that this item will be ready to despatch in February 2023. We will make every effort to deliver this item to you as soon as it becomes available, and sooner than February if at all possible.
We Also Recommend