The UK Change of Coins Collection
***Please note this is a pre-order item. We expect to despatch all orders from mid-January***
We have just witnessed a momentous event in the world of UK coinage. The release of eight new coins featuring the portrait of King Charles III marks a significant milestone, the first of its kind since Decimalisation in 1971.
And today, you can own all eight of these coins, alongside the final eight coins issued for the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Your collection features 16 coins, depicting a journey from Queen Elizabeth II coinage to King Charles III coinage.
- Each coin has been struck to Brilliant Uncirculated Quality - meaning they are free of the marks and scratches you'd find on coins in your change - and carefully encapsulated
- The edition limit has been set at just 1,495
- The coins for Queen Elizabeth II are becoming incredibly hard to source, especially given that the first coins of King Charles are set to enter circulation in the new year.
- The special issue King Charles III Definitives feature a unique 2023 commemorative 'privy mark' - one that will not appear on any circulating coins
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2022/2023
- Coin Diameter: Various
- Coin Weight: Various
- Obverse: QEII/KCIII
- Reverse: Royal Mint Designers
- Metal: CuNi, Nickel plated Steel, and Copper plated steel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition limit: 1,495
We Also Recommend