The Tutankhamun Treasures Silver Proof Set
To mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, FIVE 50ps have been authorised for release.
But most importantly, these are the FIRST coins to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Just 795 sets have been authorised. Considering The Royal Mint's Silver Proof Tutankhamun £5 has an edition limit of 1922, how long can 795 sets possibly last?
- Struck from 925/1000 Silver to a pristine Proof finish with the addition of 24ct Gold-plating
- Featuring five iconic designs carefully curated by Joe Cummings that represent artefacts and treasures found within the tomb, including; the famous death mask of Tutankhamun, Anubis Shrine, the Name Pendant, a corselet, and a model of the torso of Tutankhamun.
- Authorised by His Majesty and Buckingham Palace.
- The first coins to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Protectively housed in a deluxe presentation box, meaning your 50ps can be safely stored and displayed for years to come.
We Also Recommend