The Silver Proof Royal Celebration Set - Her Majesty the Queen's 95th Birthday
RARE collaboration to mark the Queen’s 95th birthday
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 95th birthday is honoured with a rare collaboration between two of the world’s leading Mints – The Royal Mint and The Royal Canadian Mint.
Importantly, BOTH coins have been struck exclusively for this set – you will not be able to find them individually anywhere else. This set is easily the most collectible Royal set of recent years, and WILL be in high demand...
Two exclusive pure silver proof coins
- UK 1oz Silver Proof £2 Coin – featuring the quote “My heart and my devotion” from the Queen’s first televised speech, this 1oz £2 specification is a special version of the UK £5 coin that shares the reverse design.
- Canada Silver Proof $20 Coin – this coin features The Queen Elizabeth II Equestrian Monument by sculptor Jack Harman, which The Queen unveiled in Ottawa, Canada on July 1, 1992.
However, it’s really the obverses of these two coins that make this set so significant…
FIVE portraits of the Queen
When paired together, it’s clear that these two coins have been designed as the ultimate tribute to Her Majesty.
Whilst the UK coin features the fifth definitive portrait of Her Majesty by Jody Clark, the Canadian coin bears all four portraits of the Queen that have appeared on Canadian coinage since 1953. These FIVE portraits together perfectly capture the magnitude of her milestone 95th birthday.
ONLY 6,500 available worldwide
Considering the significance of the Queen’s 95th birthday, The Mints have made a remarkable decision – ONLY 6,500 of these limited edition sets will ever be available across the globe.
With strong Royal ties to both the UK and Canada, this low edition limit will surely not be enough to satisfy demand on either side of the pond.
As official distributors we have a limited number available, and you can secure yours today.
But you’ll have to hurry. Remember, demand for birthday commemoratives is at an all-time high and we’ve already seen multiple sell-outs at The Royal Mint. 6,500 will not be enough.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to secure yours before they’re all gone.
- Country of Issue: UK & Canada
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm & 38mm
- Coin Weight: 31.21g & 31.39g
- Obverse: UK - Jody Clark; Canada - Mary Gillick, Arnold Machin, Susana Blunt,
- Dora de Pedery-Hunt
- Reverse: UK - Timothy Noad; Canada - Royal Canadian Mint Engravers
- Metal: UK - 99.9% Silver; Canada - 99.99% Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 6,500
- Denomination: UK - £2; Canada - $20
We Also Recommend