The Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Set
The ONLY way to own the official British Isles Royal Wedding Silver Set
**Available for pre-order. Shipping expected to commence mid-May**
Saturday 19th May sees the Wedding of HRH Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle - a thrilling day in the Royal calendar many of us have been eagerly waiting for.
To celebrate this historic royal event, you have the opportunity to secure a very special set of three silver British Isles coins that has just been released – The Royal Wedding Silver Proof Set.
Why is this set so special? Here are five reasons why you should add it to your collection today:
1. Fully approved – each coin has been fully approved by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, as well as Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
2. Exclusive access – this set is the only way for you to own all three British Isles coins, they will not all be released individually.
3. Precious metal – each coin has been struck in Sterling Silver.
4. Modern minting techniques – not only have your coins been expertly struck but each also features modern minting techniques including a stunning proof finish and selective 24 carat gold-plating.
5. Sell out expected – just 195 sets have been authorised for release.
That last point is important. The Royal Wedding Silver Proof Set has a worldwide edition limit of just 195; a tiny number when you consider the huge worldwide interest in British Isles coinage and royalty collectables – especially for such important events as this!
So don’t delay, click ‘Add to Basket’ to secure yours set now.
- Country of Issue: British Isles
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: Five Pounds, Two Pounds
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver, 925/1000 Silver with 24ct gold-plated rim
- Weight: 28.28g, 12g
- Diameter: 38.61mm, 28.4mm
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS, Jody Clark
- Reverse: Wedding Rings, Chapel Bells, Prince Harry's Coat of Arms
- Edition Limit: 195
We Also Recommend