Based on 1 review
Being interested in Egypt's history and with that Tutankhamun since I was a child, seeing his mask in Caïro, visited multiple Egyptian history musea, a recent visit to the London Museum and the release of this very beautiful coin... well I needed to have one.
The Mask of Tutankhamun Silver Fifty Pence
To mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, 50p has been authorised for release.
But most importantly, this is the FIRST coin to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Just 995 50ps have been authorised. Considering The Royal Mint's Silver Proof Tutankhamun £5 has an edition limit of 1922, how long can 995 coins possibly last?
- Struck from 925/1000 Silver to a pristine Proof finish with the addition of 24ct Gold-plating
- Featuring an iconic design carefully curated by Joe Cummings of the famous death mask of Tutankhamun which has been selectively plated in 24ct Gold.
- Authorised by His Majesty and Buckingham Palace
- The first coin to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Protectively housed in a deluxe presentation box, meaning your 50p can be safely stored and displayed for years to come.
Secure yours today
We Also Recommend