The First World War Centenary Three Coin Set
The only way to own all three WWI £5 coins in Brilliant Uncirculated Quality
To mark 100 years since the end of the First World War, a brand new set of three British Isles £5 coins has been issued.
The British Isles First World War Centenary Coin Set
Each coin in this special set has been expertly struck to an unblemishedBrilliant Uncirculated finish.
The reverse of these coins feature three beautiful designs:
- Jersey ‘Peace Dove’ – A Peace Dove surrounded by falling poppies. A quote from the poem ‘And there was a great calm’ by Thomas Hardy is engraved around the outer edge.
- Isle of Man ‘The Manxman’ – ‘The Manxman’ form the top of the Douglas War memorial surrounded by a wreath of poppies. A quote from the memorial “Their name liveth on for evermore” is engraved on the coin along with the XI.XI.XI date.
- Guernsey ‘The Bugler’ – A bugler surrounded by falling poppies. A quote from the poem ‘For the fallen’ by Lauren Binyon is engraved around the outer edge.
The beautiful poppies on each coin have been selectively coloured in red ink, synonymous with remembrance, which elevates the design ensuring these coins stand out from the crowd.
All three coins in this set have been produced in partnership with and approved by The Royal British Legion.
What's more, by ordering this set you’ll also be directly supporting the Legion who provide lifelong support to the Armed Forces community through financial guidance, independent living, care, recovery, respite and employment services.
Your set comes presented in a black leatherette box allowing you to best display your coins whilst giving you piece of mind that they’re completely protected for many years to come.
This is the only way to own all three First World War £5 coins in Brilliant Uncirculated quality - they won't all be released individually. So don't delay, secure your set now.
*** Available for Pre-order now - despatches expected to commence early September. ***
- Country of Issue: Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: Five Pounds, One Crown
- Metal: Cupro-nickel with selective red ink
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS, Jody Clark
- Reverse: Matt Tindall, Michael Guilfoyle
- Edition Limit: 9,995
- £4.50 from the sale of this product will be paid
- to The Royal British Legion Trading Ltd, which
- gives its taxable profits to the Royal British
- Legion (charity no. 219279)
We Also Recommend