Very happy with the coin set and the beautiful box setting. It is a lovely set to display and also to keep as a gift for my godson.
The Coronation Jubilee Four Coin Set
Limited Sets Remaining - The Coronation Jubilee Four Coin Set
For centuries coins have recorded many of the magnificent Royal events that have shaped our country’s rich history. And, featuring genuine portraits taken of Her Majesty between 1952-1954, this set does just that.
As only the second monarch ever in British history to celebrate 60 years on the throne, this set provides a lasting memory Queen Elizabeth II’s lifetime of service her nationThe release of new photographic coins are continually proving to be extremely popular amongst collectors. And, as coins issued to celebrate such a milestone Royal anniversary, these are guaranteed to be highly sought-after.
Here are just a few reasons why your Coronation Jubilee Four Coin Set is bound to be in high demand:
- Using modern minting techniques, each of the coins feature a full colour image of Her Majesty, taken between 1952 and 1954. The images are taken from genuine photographs of the time, creating a truly authentic and unique four coin set.
- All four coins have been expertly plated in 24-carat gold.
- These coins are amongst only a few designs in the world to incorporate a crown-shaped engraving around the edge, making them extremely rare.
- Of the already low edition limit of 9500, only 118 of these sets remain. So you'll have to act fast the secure one of the last Coronation Jubilee sets
Before this, only Queen Victoria had celebrated a 60 year reign in the history of the British monarchy so demand for this item will certainly be high.
To guarantee your Coronation Jubilee Four Coin Set and be one of the lucky few to have the privilege of calling it their own, order yours today.
- Year: 2013
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Diameter: 38.61mm, Weight: 27g
- Alloy: Copper with 24-Carat Gold Plating
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Country of Issue: Cook Islands
We Also Recommend