The 2022 Royal British Legion Poppy Proof £5 Coin
Pay tribute to the servicemen and women who have defended democratic freedoms with the 2022 British Isles Remembrance Poppy £5 coin — issued in support of the Royal British Legion.
- This one-year only design has been produced in partnership with and fully approved by the Royal British Legion
- This coin features a brand new design for this year, marking 40 years since the Falklands Conflict
- Plated in 24 Carat Gold and is struck to an immaculate Proof Finish — the highest finish available for collectors
- Just 4,995 coins have been authorised, which is a low edition limit for £5 coin issued to mark such an important moment in the year
And importantly, by ordering this coin you’ll be directly supporting the Royal British Legion who provide financial, social and life-long support to the Armed Forces community.
10% of the sale of this product will be paid to The Royal British Legion Trading Limited, which gives taxable profits to The Royal British Legion (charity no. 219279) or Poppyscotland (Scottish charity SC014096).
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel with 24ct Gold Plate and selective red ink.
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g approx
- Reverse: Dom Nokes
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 4995
We Also Recommend