Sir Christopher Wren Silver Proof 5oz Coin
Only 100 WORLDWIDE – Sir Christopher Wren Silver Proof 5oz Coin
This EXTREMLY LIMITED Silver Proof 5oz coin has just been launched to commemorate the 300th Anniversary of the death of Sir Christopher Wren and celebrate his contribution to rebuilding London after the Great Fire in 1666.
Across the 65mm diameter, TEN of London's most iconic buildings can be seen in intricate detail. Click on the points below to find out more.
What's more, this is one of the lowest mintages ever set for a 5oz Silver Proof Coin.
The edition limit is set at JUST 100 pieces making this coin a masterpiece of exclusivity. As one of the most prestigious specifications in the world of numismatics, demand for this Silver 5oz Coin is certain to outweigh availability, so a complete sell-out is inevitable.
And that’s not all:
- Struck from 5oz of 999/1000 Pure Silver with selective 24 carat gold plating
- Hand polished to a pristine Proof Finish – favoured by all collectors
- Impressive 65mm diameter to compliment the intricate details of the design
- Featuring a compilation of 10 buildings designed by Christopher Wren
- Issued and authorised by Guernsey and fully approved by Buckingham Palace
- Presented with numbered certificate of authenticity
With the low edition limit of JUST 100, demand is sure to outweigh availability.
Act now and secure yours today!
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver with selective 24ct Gold Plate
- Diameter: 65mm
- Weight: 155.53g
- Denomination: Ten Pounds
- Reverse: Rudolf Farkas
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 100
We Also Recommend