Sir Christopher Wren Silver Proof £5
The official Sir Christopher Wren Silver Proof £5 Coin
BRAND NEW Silver Proof £5 commemorating the 300th Anniversary of the death of Sir Christopher Wren has just been launched. This spectacular coin features TEN of London's most well-known buildings that were designed by Christopher Wren. Click on the points below to find out more.
Here are some of the features of this unique coin:
- Has been issued to mark the 300th Anniversary of the death of Sir Christopher Wren
- Each coin has been struck from 925/1000 Sterling Silver and features selective 24 carat gold plating to enhance each design
- All coins had been struck to a pristine Proof Finish, the quality preferred by all collectors
- Edition Limit has been set to 995, meaning that only 995 people will be lucky enough to own one of these masterpieces
- The coins have been issued and authorised by Guernsey
- Comes presented in official British Isles presentation case
His contribution to rebuilding the big city after the Great Fire in London had shaped the capital city that we all know now.
Due to the set edition limit, a fast sell out is guaranteed.
So don’t hesitate, click 'add to cart' to secure yours now.
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective 24ct Gold Plate
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Rudolf Farkas
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 995
We Also Recommend