Queen's 90th Birthday Heraldic Silver Coin Set
One of the most collectible coin sets of 2016
Demand for Queen’s 90th birthday coins has been unprecedented. Very few people alive today are likely to witness the next King or Queen’s 90th birthday and that makes these coins especially collectible.
- Each set contains six 1oz .999 fine silver coins.
- Each coin is 65mm in diameter – they are BIG coins.
- Each coin cleverly features a heraldic interpretation of the four principal nations of the United Kingdom – England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland – and as well as the four national coins there are two more coins, one representing the Royal Coat of Arms and the other the Commonwealth. Entwined around each heraldic design is a letter and together the set spells out the word NINETY.
- They are minted to frosted proof standard.
- Each set comes in its own deluxe Presentation Case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
The key thing about this set is the rarity. There are only 1,500 of these sets being minted for worldwide distribution.
With such a limited supply, this set is sure to be gone quickly.
This could be your last chance - secure yours today!
- Country of Issue: Solomon Islands
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 65mm
- Weight: 1oz
- Denomination: $5
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Edition Limit: 1,500
- Year: 2016
We Also Recommend