Queen Elizabeth II 1953 Coronation Circulating Coin Collection
This 1953 Coronation Circulating Coin Collection has been specially assembled for a handful of Westminster Collectors.
Featuring eight circulating coins from 1953, the 1953 Coronation Crown, and a 1953 Memorabilia Pack, here's why you need one for your collection:
- Your collection includes a FREE Memorabilia Pack including replicas of the official Coronation invitation, travel itinerary and menu, 8-page newspaper from the day, and much more...
- Your collection includes a full set of circulating coinage issued in the year of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation, alongside a prestigious, uncirculated 1953 Coronation Crown
- Your coins were the first to feature Queen Elizabeth’s new portrait
Since the Coronation of King Charles III, demand for royal collectables has been at an all time high.
So, with just a handful remaining, click 'add to cart' to secure yours before it's too late...
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 1953
- Denominations: Half Crown/Farthing/Shilling/Two Shilling/Sixpence/Threepence/
- Penny/Half Penny/Uncirculated Crown
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Various
We Also Recommend