I feel like I*m part ( a little) of this grandious event.Long Live the QUEEN !
Wery wery good, everything went well the only thing I complain about is the somewhat high customs fees, otherwise everything is perfect
Superbă moneda, livrarea puțin cam lenta.
I will enjoy the coin forever
Platinum Jubilee Jersey Proof £5
Today you have the chance to own the official £5 coin issued by Jersey to mark the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Coins issued to mark Jubilees in the past have become highly collectable —incredibly 37 million members of the public collected the Silver Jubilee Crown back in 1977!
But there are a couple of things that make this BRAND NEW coin especially collectable…
- It’s a once in a lifetime event. This is the FIRST time a British monarch has celebrated 70 years on the throne and is likely to be the only Platinum Jubilee we celebrate in our lifetimes.
- It’s been struck to a Proof finish. That means it’s been struck several times using specially polished dies to create a flawless finish.
- It’s strictly limited to JUST 4,995 coins. That’s a tiny number for such an important Jubilee and is a guaranteed sell out.
The reverse features a brand new portrait by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia. Her Majesty the Queen has been pictured wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara based on the photography by Dorothy Wilding in February 1952 – the first official photographic sitting of the Queen, which took place just twenty days after the accession.
You can secure yours now for JUST £25 (+p&p) — but with a rapid sell out on the cards you’ll need to act now to secure this piece of Royal history.
- County of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 4995
We Also Recommend