Very nice. As expected.
Even in the period of the loss of HM the Queen Elizabeth II, the seller still reacted super fast to my email and my request. I really appreciate your service. Lastly, HM the Queen Elizabeth II will always be in my heart. R.I.P.
Excellent coin for this memorial occasion.
I was so happy I got the chance to own one which I reckon will never happen again. I've had the sapphire and now the Platinum. Great to have them.
Platinum Jubilee Jersey Proof £5
Today you have the chance to own the official £5 coin issued by Jersey to mark the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Coins issued to mark Jubilees in the past have become highly collectable —incredibly 37 million members of the public collected the Silver Jubilee Crown back in 1977!
But there are a couple of things that make this BRAND NEW coin especially collectable…
- It’s a once in a lifetime event. This is the FIRST time a British monarch has celebrated 70 years on the throne and is likely to be the only Platinum Jubilee we celebrate in our lifetimes.
- It’s been struck to a Proof finish. That means it’s been struck several times using specially polished dies to create a flawless finish.
- It’s strictly limited to JUST 4,995 coins. That’s a tiny number for such an important Jubilee and is a guaranteed sell out.
The reverse features a brand new portrait by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia. Her Majesty the Queen has been pictured wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland tiara based on the photography by Dorothy Wilding in February 1952 – the first official photographic sitting of the Queen, which took place just twenty days after the accession.
You can secure yours now for JUST £25 (+p&p) — but with a rapid sell out on the cards you’ll need to act now to secure this piece of Royal history.
- County of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 4995
We Also Recommend