A beautiful coin.
Very pleased with the coin I brought for granddaughter who is to be born in July 2022. Great thing for her to have has a keep sake 👍
Vida longa a Sua Majestade a Rainha Elizabeth II.
Para sempre, viva a Rainha!
comme à chaque fois une magnifique pièce de collection... vivement la prochaine...
Platinum Jubilee Isle of Man Proof £5
Today you have the chance to own the official £5 coin issued by the Isle of Man to mark the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Coins issued to mark Jubilees in the past have become highly collectable —incredibly 37 million members of the public collected the Silver Jubilee Crown back in 1977!
But there are a couple of things that make this BRAND NEW coin especially collectable…
- It’s a once in a lifetime event. This is the FIRST time a British monarch has celebrated 70 years on the throne and is likely to be the only Platinum Jubilee we celebrate in our lifetimes.
- It’s been struck to a Proof finish. That means it’s been struck several times using specially polished dies to create a flawless finish.
- It’s strictly limited to JUST 4,995 coins. That’s a tiny number for such an important Jubilee and is a guaranteed sell out.
The reverse features a brand new portrait by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia. The portrait shows her as we know her today, wearing a hat and adorning statement jewels, including a brooch and an elegant pearl necklace.
You can secure yours now for JUST £25 (+p&p) — but with a rapid sell out on the cards you’ll need to act now to secure this piece of Royal history.
- County of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 4995
We Also Recommend