Very Beautiful good
I was so very pleased with the quality of the coin and packaging. It has joined my collection of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip coins. Friends ask why do I collect them, to me it is the permanence of the Royal Family.
King Charles III Coronation £5 Coin
Celebrate the first Coronation in 70 years — the Coronation of King Charles III.
Now to commemorate this historic event, you can own the coin of the occasion — the British Isles Coronation £5.
- £5 legal tender coin
- Issued by Jersey and fully approved by Buckingham Palace
- One-year-only design — specially commissioned to celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime event
- The perfect keepsake for you and your family to mark this historic occasion
- Housed in a Presentation Case with a Certificate of Authenticity
The Coronation of King Charles III will be a once-in-a-lifetime event — an occasion that will remain etched in history. The impact on the collecting world will be huge, making this £5 coin especially collectable.
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2023
- Metal: Base Metal
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock
- Obverse: Glyn Davies
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
We Also Recommend