Her Majesty in Service £5 Coin Cover
Her Majesty in Service Limited Edition £5 Coin Cover
This limited edition cover celebrates the start of the milestone year in which Queen Elizabeth II overtook Queen Victoria to become Britain's longest reigning monarch.
Not only does the cover feature the official 1978 Coronation Stamps from Royal Mail – issued to mark the 25th Anniversary of the Coronation – but also a 1st Class Gold Definitive. The stamps have been hand-stamped with a commemorative postmark dated 1st January 2015.
Encapsulated at the heart of each cover is the official 2013 UK £5 Coronation Coin, struck by The Royal Mint. The reverse design features an engraving of the Imperial State Crown that Queen Elizabeth II wore at her Coronation in 1953. The obverse features the classic effigy of the Queen by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
Available exclusively from The Westminster Collection, the cover is strictly limited to just 1,952 worldwide. Each cover is individually numbered in silver ink and comes housed in a Presentation Folder alongside its Certificate of Authenticity.
To ensure your exclusive cover from the 1,952 edition limit please place your order as soon as possible.
- Actual size of cover: 254 x 177mm
- Stamps: Royal Mail 1978 Coronation stamps and 1st Class Gold Definitive
- Postmarking Date: 1st January 2015
- Coin: Royal Mint £5 Coronation Coin
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Diameter: 38.61mm, Weight: 31.21g
- Metal: Cupro-nickel
- Obverse design: QEII by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Imperial State Crown
We Also Recommend