2018 UK Coronation Anniversary CERTIFIED BU £5
Brand New UK Coin celebrates Her Majesty the Queen’s 65th Coronation Anniversary
Although Her Majesty The Queen was enthroned on 6th February 1952, aged 25, she was not actually crowned until her Coronation on 2nd June 1953.
The spectacular Coronation ceremony took place in London’s iconic Westminster Abbey, and was revolutionarily televised and watched by millions across the globe.
She has since become the longest ever reigning monarch of The United Kingdom and Commonwealth.
To celebrate this unprecedented Royal milestone, of the 65thanniversary of Her Majesty the Queen’s Coronation, The Royal Mint have issued a brand new 2018 £5 coin in superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality, as a lasting tribute to this historic year.
Here’s why you should own the brand new 2018 65th Coronation Anniversary £5 coin:
1. The £5 Coin has a long tradition of being recognised as the UK’s most important commemorative coin.
2. This is the first 65th Coronation Anniversary to be celebrated in British Royal history and will be a significant event for collectors around the world.
3. The design itself is exceptional – designed by Stephen Taylor, it features the Royal Standard, crowned with Her Majesty The Queen’s royal cypher and represents the Sovereign and the United Kingdom.
4. This is an official UK £5 coin issued to mark the 65th Coronation Jubilee and has been approved by Buckingham Palace.
5. Brilliant Uncirculated Coins are specially struck and handled by The Royal Mint to ensure the pristine condition that both today's and future collectors really value.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to add the 65th Coronation £5 to your collection, order today!
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: £5
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Weight: 28.28g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Reverse: Stephen Taylor
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
We Also Recommend