Before you checkout...
Upgrade today to own the COMPLETE Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Set
The ONLY way to own the official British Isles Royal Wedding Silver Set.
You now have the chance to upgrade your order and be one of only 195 collectors in the world to own the strictly limited Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Set.
Why is this set so special? Here are five reasons why you should add it to your collection today:
- Fully approved - each coin has been fully approved by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, as well as Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Exclusive access - this set is the only way for you to own all three British Isles coins together.
- Precious metal - each coin has been struck in Sterling Silver.
- Modern minting techniques - not only have your coins been expertly struck but each also features modern minting techniques including a stunning proof finish and selective 24 carat gold-plating.
- Sell out expected - just 195 sets have been authorised for release.
That last point is important. The Royal Wedding Silver Proof Set has a worldwide edition limit of just 195; a tiny number when you consider the huge worldwide interest in British Isles coinage and Royalty collectables - especially for such important events as this!
Struck in sterling silver, your coins will feature the chapel bells, wedding bands and Prince Harry's Coat of Arms. All three have been fully approved by HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as well as Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and your set will also come ready to display in its own Deluxe Presentation Case, alongside an accompanying Certificate of Authenticity.
With such limited availability, this may be your only chance to upgrade to the Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Set at just £250 (+p&p).
** Please note that the Royal Wedding Silver Proof £5 Coin AND the Royal Wedding Silver Proof Coin Set are pre-order items and that shipping is due to commence mid-May **
- Country of Issue: British Isles
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: Five Pounds, Two Pounds
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver, 925/1000 Silver with 24ct gold-plated rim
- Weight: 28.28g, 12g
- Diameter: 38.61mm, 28.4mm
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS, Jody Clark
- Reverse: Wedding Rings, Chapel Bells, Prince Harry's Coat of Arms
- Edition Limit: 195