Based on 1 review
Coin is displayed in an easily displayable holder. Would be a great addition to anyone’s collection and a great beginner coin for those just starting out. Reasonable cost too :)
2023 The Mask of Tutankhamun BU 50p Coin
In 1922, Howard Carter made the most dramatic discovery in archaeological history — the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Tutankhamun’s tomb was almost perfectly preserved with its riches intact.
And now, to mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb a 50p has been authorised for release.
Most importantly, it’s the FIRST coin to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Authorised for release by His Majesty and Buckingham Palace
- Featuring an iconic design of Tutankhamun’s death mask carefully curated by renowned illustrator Joe Cummings.
- The first coin to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated Quality — the collector’s favourite specification
- Housed in a bespoke presentation card with vivid artwork, meaning your coin can be safely stored for years to come.
Secure yours now!
We Also Recommend