Thank you for your time & patience.I love every item I have purchased in the UK coinage market.Sometimes I procrastinate,please forgive me.
A special thx to your QUEEN.I consider Her to be mine also.
SCOTT C. HONEYWELL
This was a given as a gift. The recipient loved it. Well packaged with description for each coin.
I have collected sets from the US Mint for years. The Royal Mint sets are both unique and display your royal heritage. Here in the states we have no royals, just wannabes. The art work is incredible and the images have an importance beyond the coin that shows historical and literary values. So different here across the water. Keep up the excellent work and I will keep collecting. Thank you, Bob.
UK 2021 Annual Coin Set BU Pack
Own all 13 of the UK’s BRAND NEW 2021 coins
You can now own all 13 of the United Kingdom’s BRAND NEW coins dated 2021 with the latest Royal Mint Annual Brilliant Uncirculated coin pack.
The five commemorative coins, marking significant anniversaries, included are as follows:
- The Queen’s 95th Birthday £5– marking Her Majesty the Queen’s 95th birthday which she’ll celebrate on 21st April 2021.
- Sir Walter Scott £2– celebrating the 250th anniversary of his birth and his literary legacy.
- G. Wells £2– commemorating the life and works of the renowned sci-fi author in the 75th anniversary of his passing.
- John Logie Baird 50p– marking the 75th anniversary of his passing as well as his ground-breaking contributions to science.
- Decimal Day 50p– a tribute to the greatest biggest change in British currency in over 1,000 years that took place 50 years ago. Importantly, this coin also features the Machin obverse which was design specially for the first decimal coins – the only coin in the set to do so!
The five new commemorative coins are accompanied by the eight definitive coins from the 1p to the £2, all newly dated for 2021.
Importantly, each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated finish – this is the finish collectors covet as they’re free from the blemishes and scratches you find on your circulated change.
What’s more all 13 coins arrive ready to display and enjoy in a bespoke Royal Mint presentation pack, complete with information about each of the coins and the significant anniversary they mark.
And better still, you can secure your new UK 2021 coins for The Royal Mint’s official issue price of JUST £55 (+p&p).
Click 'add to cart' today to secure this set at its official Royal Mint issue price.
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Country of Issue: UK
- Coin Weight: Various
- Coin Diameter: Various
- Obverse: Jody Clark, Arnold Machin
- Reverse: Various
- Metal: Various Base Metal
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: Unlimited
We Also Recommend